World Art Erotica Museum of Sensual Art & Literature
This online erotic museum promotes erotic art as part of our multicultural heritage. Humans everywhere make love. No matter what race, creed or culture. It is the celebration of this fact that led to the creation of World Art Erotica. Through art and literature, we show the universal human desire to celebrate and portray images of intimacy.
Hundreds of beautiful sensual artworks and classical erotic texts and teachings from across the globe for your education and inspiration!
There is something liberating in seeing our ancestors making ecstatic love. It helps us feel less ashamed for having the same carnal desires. In doing so, perhaps we also become a little more tolerant of the different forms human sexuality can take.
We welcome you to become a World Art Erotica Member. Unlike 'normal' museums, Members receive full access to view and download, images from the World Art Erotica Museum collection.
Royalty-Free Erotic Museum Sample Images.
Members gain access to many more art images from the following countries:
- Black African Erotica: Zimbabwe, Malawi, Swaziland.
- Ancient Erotica: Pharonic Egypt, Pompeii, Khajuraho.
- China: Though it may not seem so today, China was once a sensual paradise!
- India: Home of the Kama Sutra. Our collection from India is a world unto itself!
- The Himalayas: Tantric Erotica and Teachings from Nepal and Tibet.
- Islamic Erotica from the Middle East: Kashmir, Pakistan, Persia (aka Iran), Turkey.
- Japanese Erotica: Classical Japanese shunga erotica is primitive and animalistic.
- Classical European Erotica: Belgium, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Italy.
This Free Tour gives just a small selection of the high-quality erotic art images you will have access to if you become a Member of the World Art Erotica Virtual Museum. As part of your membership, you gain full access to royalty-free image bank of this unique erotic museum .